Pleasant Words is a ministry boldly committed to making an impact in people’s lives through experiencing the healing power of God in their whole being. It is our desire that everyone receive all the benefits Jesus Christ has provided for them.
As the Word of God promises, He forgives ALL our sins, He heals ALL our diseases, He redeems our life from destruction (of any kind), He crowns us with loving kindness and tender mercy, He satisfies us with good, and renews our youth. We are committed to building up the body of Christ by teaching, preaching, prophesy, healing, and deliverance through encounters with the Anointed One and His Anointing (Jesus).
Our vision is to see people built up in their faith to receive from a loving Father what ever they desire so they can prosper in every area of life. Pleasant Words will accomplish this by the manifested goodness, presence, and power of God. We will teach the word of God, encourage all to receive God’s unmerited favor and the gift of righteousness and believe in the goodness of God and ALL of His benefits — healing, deliverance, protection, provision, and relationship!
What We Believe
- WE BELIEVE in one God, who exists in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is love.
- WE BELIEVE that the bible is God’s Word, inspired by God, accurate, and the person of Jesus Christ. It is our guide for all matters of life.
- WE BELIEVE that sin has separated us all from God, and that only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled back to God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is both God and man. He was conceived by Holy Spirit and born to and of the virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took all our sins upon Himself, died and rose again. Today, He is seated at the right hand of Father As our High Priest, Mediator, and intercessor.
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God to man. This gift is effected by grace (the unmerited favor of God) through faith in Jesus Christ and it results in works that please God.
- We believe that water baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of God and a testimony of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Holy Spirit is our comforter. He guides us in all areas of life. He also blesses us with spiritual gifts and empowers us to yield to the fruit of the Spirit.
- We believe that the Holy Communion is a celebration of Jesus’ death and our remembrance of Him and what He did for us.
- We believe that God wants to transform, heal, and provide for us, so that we can live blessed lives, being a successful, victorious living testimony of God’s goodness, and help others to experience the same.
- We believe we are called to the nations to preach the good news of the gospel.
- We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again just as He promised.